About the Forum
For an 8th year, Financial-Academy.eu presents the Wealth Management Forum that will bring together top minds and professionals within the wealth management and private banking sector from Europe to help wealthy investors to make the most of their wealth management decisions.
The conference will provide a comprehensive networking platform for businessmen, wealthy investors, professional investors & advisors and meanwhile it will deliver knowledge updates from leading industry professionals locally and abroad.
The forum will focus on the global macro dynamics and investments while taking a closer look at the new technological trends regarding the industry.
- More specifically, the topics that will be discussed are the following ones:
- What are the broad persistent drivers of return that underlie all asset classes?
- What are the benefits and opportunities that factor-based investing offers to both institutional and retail investors?
- Diversified Growth Funds have seen a significant rise in popularity over recent years, now forming part of many, if not most, institutional or private investor investment strategies. What is the new era of technological changes taking place in the wealth management and investments industry?
- How this can affect the daily tasks of a Wealth Management Advisor?
- What are the Regulatory developments in the field of Asset Management? What are blockchain and cryptocurrencies?