About the Forum
For a fifth consecutive year, Financial-Academy.eu presents the Wealth Management & Family Offices Forum that will bring together top minds and professionals within the wealth management and private banking sector from Europe and USA to help wealthy investors to make the most of their wealth management decisions.
The conference will provide a comprehensive networking platform for businessmen, wealthy investors, professional investors & advisors and meanwhile it will deliver knowledge updates from leading industry professionals locally and abroad.
The forum will focus on the issues that are under critical consideration from the big majority of the Greek high net worth private investors especially at the current time.
More specifically, the topics that will be discussed are the following ones:
- What are the investment themes in 2014 that should be in consideration for your clients?
- On what asset classes are clients investing their money at the moment?
- Are there product differentiation points in the Greek private banking industry?
- Under the money laundering and Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), what are the implications for high net worth clients and private banking departments of the European banks?
- How critical today is to Know Your Client?
- How will product structures and offerings evolve?
- What are the effective ways to bring investment know-how and innovation to clients?
- What is the right balance for advisers between tactical revenue generation, wealth generation and wealth preservation?
- What is the global outlook in the next months? What should high net worth clients know and what pitfalls to avoid?